- World Bank Open Access Policy
The World Bank Group's official position on Open Access
- World Bank Development Data and Statistics
The Open Data Initiative with more than 2,000 indicators for over 200 countries some going back 50 years. Available in English, Spanish, French and Arabic.
- World Bank Open Knowledge Repository
The World Bank’s official Open Access repository for its research outputs and knowledge products.
- World Bank Group Archives
The Archives protects the institutional memory of the World Bank Group and provides public access to records of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) and the International Development Association (IDA).
- World Bank Group Archives Oral History Program
The interviews recorded by the World Bank Group Archives’ Oral History Program present a powerful picture of the World Bank Group from its post-Bretton Woods beginnings to the present day
- The Africa Portal
An online knowledge resource for policy-related issues on Africa. Also contains a directory of experts.
- Open Access Resource Center
A joint partnership of the Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) and the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers (ALPSP). Contains both literature and policy documents.
- Open Access Scholarly Information Sourcebook (OASIS)
Authoritative guide on Open Access, covering the concept, principles, advantages, approaches and means to achieving it.
- OpenDocs by British Library for Development Studies (BLDS)
Contains full-text copies of developing country research
- Economics: The Open Access, Open Assessment E-journal
Has articles, discussion and policy papers.
- Determining Publisher Open Access Status
Lists publisher policies for copyright and self-archiving for open access research journals.
- Open Access Resources from Eldis
Includes latest additions of open access resources.
- Information Resources Management Association (IRMA) Open Access
Peer-reviewed works (conference proceedings, journal articles, and book chapters) on technology and information resources management.
ORCID provides a unique author digital identifier that enables recognition of a researcher's work
Helps researchers discover online and share the impact of their research.