- World Bank Development Data and Statistics
The Open Data Initiative with more than 2,000 indicators for over 200 countries some going back 50 years. Available in English, Spanish, French and Arabic.
- World Bank Open Knowledge Repository
The World Bank’s official Open Access repository for its research outputs and knowledge products.
- World Bank Research Paper Collection
Papers by Bank staff and other scholars on governance, economics and the social sciences.
- HowOpenIsIt?: Open Access Spectrum Guide
Initiative of the Public Library of Science (PLOS), the Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition (SPARC) and Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA) meant to clarify Open Access.
- Open Access Scholarly Information Sourcebook (OASIS)
All you need to know about open access. Highlights global developments, initiatives and case studies. Also covers concepts, principles and approaches.
- Economics: The Open Access, Open Assessment E-journal
Has articles, discussion and policy papers.
- Determining Publisher Open Access Status
Lists publisher policies for copyright and self-archiving for open access research journals.
- Open Access Resources from Eldis
Includes latest additions of open access resources.
- Information Resources Management Association (IRMA) Open Access
Peer-reviewed works (conference proceedings, journal articles, and book chapters) on technology and information resources management.