- At A Glance tables on Recent Economic and Financial Indicators
A new series of Country At-a-glance tables for internal use only to monitor the impact of the financial crisis on developing countries.
- Indicators of Governance & Institutional Quality
Contains a host of indicators including TI’s Corruption Perceptions Index & Barometers, Worldwide Governance Indicators, World Bank Enterprise Surveys, Doing Business Reports, Global Integrity Data, Open Budget Index, Press Freedom Index etc
- Public Expenditure for Economic Development - SPEED database
Comprehensive and publicly available public expenditure information for several countries across several sectors.
- Government Finance Statistics
Has world and country data tables on revenue, grants, expenses, transactions in assets & liabilities, and stocks of assets and liabilities of general government and its subsectors.
- UN National Accounts Estimates of Main Aggregates
Covers country GDP by types of expenditure, GNI, Gross values added by different types of economic activities in a country, and GDP & GNI per capita.
- UN National Accounts Official Country Data
Covers statistics on GDP by expenditures, value added by industries, government & individual consumption expenditures, and general government data on a wide range of indicators.
- UN Key Global Indicators
Has country level data from several international development agencies.
- Balance of Payments and International Investment Position Statistics (BOPS/IIP)
Contains country, world and regional data.
- Creditor Reporting System (CRS) Online
Contains data on Official Development Assistance (ODA), Official Aid (OA) and other lending.
- IMD World Competitiveness Online
Analyzes and ranks the ability of 60 national and regional economies to create and maintain an environment that sustains the competitiveness of enterprises.
- Statistics on the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
Has data on a range of socio-economic indicators such as population and employment, incomes and expenditures and foreign economic activities.